Dear Netters,
     My principal has just asked me to teach the verbal portion of
a SAT preparation class in our school.  (Probably because I taught
English here for 8 years before defecting to the library).  He is
willing to purchase a package of materials for me to use.  The
three I have ordering info for are Stanford Testing Systems (pricey
at $675), King Schools ($249) and NASSP's SAT Edge ($270).  Do
you know of any reviews for these materials?  Do any of your schools
use them?  Can you tell me your experiences?  Offer other suggested
packages?  I'm talking about class sets of materials, not individual-
ized study books like Barrons or commercial classes like Kaplan or
Princeton Review.   I am particularly concerned that the materials
address the "new" SAT format.
    I appreciate any input from you or your SAT-coaching colleagues.
                                  thanks!
                                  Bonnie Fulmer
                                  gbf1@maristb.marist.edu
                                  Spackenkill High School