We have both a stand alone unit with CD ROMs, as well as, a network with 8
computers and CD ROMs. We are placing only high use items on the network (for w
hich we can afford the licence). Oh to have a reasonable budget!  We placed MAS,
CDNewsbank, and SIRS on the network.  Grainger's, Grolier's Encyclopedia,
Time Magazine, and a few others are on the stand alone.  I did have some
problems with running the Time magazine on our network (Novell 3.11 with
Compac computers).

I too would be interested in sharing technical information about working
with CD ROMs on a network.  Wtih my limited experience, any help is very
welcomed.

Pam Parman
Maryville High School
PPARMAN@UTKVX.UTK.EDU