we are upgrading to Winnebago CIRC/CAT in the IBM format.  I currently
have two stand alone CD ROMS  which I would like to put on the network.
We will be using Novell.  Our south campus has already installed theirs,
but the software does not have a menu.  In other words, they must select
CAT or CD ROM and then go from there.  I was sure I had seen some software
that displayed a menu that let you select the program you wanted directly
from the menu without going in the back door.  If anyone out there knows
about this (and can decipher my message) I would be sincerely grateful to
have you input before I purchase my software.  Thanks for any help.
marie howell
deer park high school - North
mhowell@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home