I have been watching the speed with which lm_netters can generate
bibliographies.  The mentor one was great.  So here's a real challenge for
you.  My middle school is one third minority - a mix of Asia, African
Hispanican, and Native Americans.  I have been trying to read lots of
fiction with characters from diverse backgrounds so that my booktalks will
not feature just books with white characters. Easy enough for historical
fiction, contemporary stories, and biographies.  But I need help locating
mysteries, sci fi, and fantasies with non-white characters,  Send
suggestions, please.

LM_NET Archive Home