We have NewsBank full text CD-ROM but will not renew it for next year.
Reason?  We don't have our network attached to a printer and this version
does not provide the microfiche locater code for each article.  Even if we
did have printers, we wouldn't consider CD NewsBank until the company
provided
 such codes (as they do on the index only). We have long lines at each
terminal!
 Karen  khollens@tenet.edu