Yes.  I have learned to like it.  Someone on the list recently said they
didn't like it because the articles weren't correlated with the
microfiche.  This is actually because it is an entirely separate product.
Not as many newspapers are covered and I'm sure there isn't as much
information.  However, the important information we really need is there
in a more accessible format.  It is a timesaver, too, because you don't
have to file all that microfiche.  With the fiche, when we were really
busy and kids were using that every period for weeks, it might never get
put away and nobody else could use it.  Plus a misfiled fiche was gone
forever.  We have some trouble controlling the amount of printing - I
caught a student recently who had printed 267 of 380 citations.  I stopped
her and she was furious.