As my middle school students work on their history research projects in
the library they are making increasing use of non-print information
sources.  Several students as well as teachers have asked me about the
proper bibliographic format to use when listing CD-ROM material.  The
same question has arisen in regards to personal interviews that the
students have conducted as part of their history projects.  Any
bibliography experts on the net who can provide an authoritative answer
to this question?

                                Henry Gordon
                                Library Media Teacher
                                Samuel Jackman Middle School