The key words to success with a tech lab in the library are design and
space!  I personally have my eyes set on the cafeteria or the space
between my building and the main building if my district passes a bond
issue.  The last one included enlarging our woefully small libraries
among other needed updates; however, the bond issue was defeated.
At least I have hope.  One of my parent volunteers has pledged to donate a
substantial amount of money to the library if she wins the lottery in our
state.

Sandy Scroggs                   Kate Schenck Elementary School
Librarian                       101 Kate Schenck Avenue
sandyscr@tenet.edu              San Antonio, Texas 78223
                                1-210-333-0611

LM_NET Archive Home