Dear Netters,
     I asked a variation on this question a few weeks ago, but
didn't get much response, so I'm trying again.  My superintendent
wants to purchase an LCD panel he can use to give Board
presentations with, after creating them with Harvard Graphics.
He asked me to recommend a color LCD panel for purchase, and
he wants to order it ASAP.  Can you recommend a good one?  And
I'm not sure whether an LCD *projector* might not be a better
idea.  Can a multimedia LCD projector do things an LCD panel
can't?  Can you recommend a projector for purchase?  I THINK he
has in the neighborhood of $3000 to spend, but he may be able to
go higher.
     Thanks!
                       Bonnie Fulmer
                       GBF1@maristb.marist.edu