Most replies suggested either making my own, or using the blackline
masters provided when you purchase the Mr Wiggle bulletin board set.
The bulletin board set is available from Demco. I have already placed
my order, and hope to have it soon.

  I purchased 3 of the Mr Wiggle titles from www.bn.com (the other was
out of stock ) . All 4 have been recently re-issued in hardcover. I am
also waiting to hear back from Western Exterminator - the owner of the
site where Burt the Bookworm is posted, to see if I can use it in the
classroom.

Thanks to everyone who sent me ideas and information.

Suzanne Ng, Librarian
South Mountain Elem. School
South Orange, NJ 07079
email: sng@somsd.k12.nj.us