Hi folks,

How about this one:  developing a proactive mentality in our profession.

We are far too ready to look elsewhere for the "source" of our troubles -
the lack of money, uninformed publics, disinterested government bodies,
paucity of time, and on and on.

We have to remember that if we don't like our situations, we, individually,
have the power to change them.

Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor | If the world were a logical place,
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77           | men would ride side-saddle.
Box 8713, Mankato MN 56001-8713         |                    Rita Mae Brown
507-387-7698                            |
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu           |

LM_NET Archive Home