Hi LM_NETTERS,
The April issue of Popular Science Magazine says (p. 24) that one can
access the Mt. Wilson Observatory telescope outside of Los Angeles "from
a home computer." I promised a student about two weeks ago that I would
ask my LM_NET colleagues how to do this.  He is coming in this morning
(Friday) again to ask me what I've learned.  It's 6 a.m. in California
now.  Please send info ASAP.

Thanks very much.  I got such a wonderful response on the bibliography
on death and dying.  I promise very soon I will compile it and post
to the list.  I've been converting to an online catalog and circulation
system at school, typing 36 pages of fines and overdues--one at a
time--fun stuff...

Diane Oestreich
Villa Park High School
18042 Taft Avenue