Date: Thu, 7 Apr 94 15:07:36 EDT
From: STEVE <STEVE@postoffice.wcl.american.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <cello-l@fatty.law.cornell.edu>
Subject: WCL Web server

This is to announce the "almost" full-time availability of The
Washington College of Law's World Wide Web server. This server is now up
about 95% of the time. Dubbed "Webber", this server will specialize in
EC and International Law documents, but has links to many things,
including (but not limited to):

- The LII
- CERN
- Indiana's Index of Law-related materials
- List of Law-related discussion groups
- Directory of Legal Academia
- United Nations Justice Network
- RFE/RL Daily Report
- USENET and CNN Headline News
- ADA, Brady and Health Security Acts
- List of a few Gophers and Library Services
- An applications directory, including my WordPerfect 6.0 for DOS Userguide
  (in Folio format), plus copies of Serweb, Cello, WinQvtnet, and HTML
  Assistant.
- A Video clips directory, which currently has two fun mpeg videos, plus
  an MPEG player for Windows, but which will eventually (hopefully)
  contain video material useful to the legal education community. People
  interested in this should send me mail.
- Links to O'Reilly's GNN and Wired's web server.

Most of these are links to other servers, but some material is housed here.

At present, the only INTLAW documents we have are English and Spanish
versions of The Report on The Commission of International Jurists on The
Administration of Justice in Peru.

These don't have any html tags in them as yet, just text. WCL is a
repository for EC documents, so look for this list to grow substantially.

Webber's URL is: http://sray.wcl.american.edu:80/pub/wcl.htm.
This will eventually be changed to www.wcl.american.edu (I'll let you
know when that takes place).

This system is currently running on SerWeb; we're looking into porting
it over to a Sun Sparc later this summer.

Steve Ray
Senior Systems Coordinator
Washington College of Law
The American University