To reiterate what I wrote in my information about the changes
in CIP by the Library of Congress:  They said they are NOT
discontinuing CIP info in the book.  They are just not going to
include the summary.  Of course, now that I think about it, the
reasoning that the employee gave me doesn't compute...

She said that they are doing it because of lack of catalogers
and funds, but don't they have to do it anyway for their own
catalogs and records?  Now I'm confused.  Gotta write to the
"Chief" at LC about this.

Lorna McCloud   Teacher-Librarian
King Elem.      Dale City, VA
lmccloud@tjhsst.vak12ed.edu