I have received many responses to my survey on
Technical Coordinators/Computer Education Careers.
Many of you have asked me to post the responses I
have received, well I am still receiving them at this
time.  As soon as I can get it together I will send it
out.  Mean while thanks to everybody that has sent me a
response.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Michael Wylie                   Lincoln, NE
Ian MacDonald                   Qualicum, BC Canada
Betty Dawn Hamilton             Brownfield, TX ***(My Home State)
Nancy Barkhouse
Glenn Pickett
Margaret J. McCormick
Linda Ramsey                    Centralia, MO
Rachel h. Carlson               Huntington Beach, CA
Joel Brenckman                  Willmar, MN
Lorna J. McCloud                Dale City, VA
Joyce G. Miller                 Warrensburg, MO
Walter E. Blais                 Fernie, BC

|Kevin Foster                    | "Talk to me if you have heard of the  |
|MF12372@Academia.swt.edu        |        Sawtooth Pack in Idaho"        |
|Southwest Texas State Univ.     |                                       |
|Commons Computer Center         |                                       |
|Work Phone: (512)245-8055       |                                       |
|Home Phone: (512)392-3061       |                                       |

LM_NET Archive Home