I need some expert advice! I have been thinking of purchasing music CDs
to place in our media centre. Our school of 1000 students would be able
to borrow these new resources from the library.

Has anyone gone this route and, if so, what were the results?
What artists have you bought and which ones have you stayed away from?
What little wrinkles should I watch for?

I am planning to purchase popular titles but at the same time carefully
screening out artists that are just too crude.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

* Paul Swan           *
* Teacher/Librarian   *
* Medway High School  *