       I am interested in hearing from anyone who is using the Econoclad CD-ROM
full-text newspaper resource, Front Page News, at a single-user workstation or
on a network.  What particularly interests me is the breadth and quality of the
 news coverage.  I am also concerned about how well articles print when using t
his product on a network.  We are currently running NEWSBANK and EBSCO MAS (bot
h full text) on a brand new network, and NEWSBANK is presenting print problems.
Under consideration is a switch to SIRS and Front Page News, which together wil
l cost less than NEWSBANK.  Does anyone have any experience with this product o
r any solutions to offer?  Please E-Mail your response directly.

Rhea Resnik
SouthWest Edgecombe High School
Pinetops, NC 27864
FLRESNIK@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU