Netters,
Our district recently purchased several Mac LC575s that will be shared by
classroom teachers. For that reason, they need to be moved from place to
place. I have been searching for economical, durable, mobile, and sturdy
computer carts/stands. The ones I have found seem expensive. I think metal
or durable plastic would be best at the elementary level. Does anyone know
a very reasonable place to purchase these? or any used ones? I have
searched all of my catalogs. Price range needs to be somewhere between
$100-200.

Thanks for all your help. Hope you all have a GREAT school year!!!

Sue Coulter, Media Generalist, Maple River Schools
P. O. Box 70, Amboy, MN  56010  e-mail coulter@vax1.mankato.msus.edu
 "Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get!"
                              Forrest Gump

LM_NET Archive Home