The vote (so far) is 14 enthusiastic "Yes," let's have an Unlurking Day.
                      2 "Yes, if"  (please collect the messages yourself).
                      1 "No," Let's stick to business.

The final decision will be made by Mike Eisenberg and Peter Milbury,
co-owners of LM_NET.

        If I can influence Mike and Peter's decision, I'd like to report
that two lurkers were among the enthsiastists.

                                        Regards,

                                                - Mel Roseman

--
Mel Roseman                             aa104@lafn.org (Los Angeles Free-Net)