Hello LM Netters!
Does anybody know of a goos source of ideas for teaching high school kids
how to search computer databases like NewsBank and WilsonDisc? As we get
more things on our search stations, orientation and instructuing students
on how to move about in the programs becomes more difficult for us and more
frustrating for them. We are also coming into a great deal of computer
phobia from our students (the kids who have more computer exposure than
students from several years ago). How do you show the different programs?
Do you do a short instructional video, a how to booklet, individual
instruction? Thanks inadvance!
Pam Gelbmann
Blaine High School
Blaine, MN 55434