Hi

I am presently serving on a working group for the Deaprtment of Education
which is developing curricular units on the Asia-Pacific area for
infusion into our existing curriculum.  I have been given the task of
identifying activities and materials for the Primary area.  If anyone has
done any work in this area or has any materials to suggest, I would
appreciate a reply.

Thanks
Vicki

Victoria Pennell                                Tel: (709) 754-0710 (w)
Coordinator of Learning Resources               Tel: (709) 335-2394 (h)
Avalon Consolidated School Board                Fax: (709) 754-0122
P. O. Box 1980                                  vpennell@calvin.stemnet.nf.ca
St. John's, NF. A1C 5R5

LM_NET Archive Home