In Texas LM_NET is part of the News and Conference area of our state
network, Tenet.  Tenet prefers we read there to reduce the strain on the
system if each of us received the same messages in our individual mail
boxes.  We can set our mail to no mail and still be a part of the
listserv. The only drawback for us is that the messages are retained for
a much shorter time than in some of the other newsgroups.
Sandy Scroggs                   Kate Schenck Elementary School
Librarian                       101 Kate Schenck Avenue
sandyscr@tenet.edu              San Antonio, Texas 78223
                                1-210-333-0611

LM_NET Archive Home