Date: Tue, 27 Dec 1994 15:44:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Rutherford Institute

Betty, thanks for your note. If you think the people on LM_NET
have the information, by all means let's ask them. The main
challenge is to a book, "The Giver," by Lois Lowry, which looks
like contemporary fiction and which has won a stack of awards
in the juvenile fiction area.

Dr. Mark E. Fetler, California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office,
1107 Ninth Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. Email: mfetler@eis.calstate.edu
Voice: 916/327-5910                                    FAX: 916/323-9478

LM_NET Archive Home