1 - All LM_NET messages are archives within a day or so on the AskERIC
gopher, so anyone can go back and follow this incredibly rich exchange.

2 - Certainly LM_NET is somewhat self-selecting, but more due to
access to the net than professional decision. There are 75,000 or so
school library/information/media/teacher folks out there.  It's my
understanding that less than 10,000 of these professionals are
members of AASL and/or AECT. One of the most valuable things that LM_NET
can do is to widen the professional involvement of our field.  So, help
people get connected to the net and LM_NET.

3 - Although we've had some of this discussion before and some of the
points are repetitive, let's keep going for a while longer.  As many have
said, this isn't just about a title.  We are focusing at the essence of
what we do and how we are perceived.

Mike

LM_NET Archive Home