I'm trying to put together a list of gopher jewels for high school use.
Something that would have at least one good source for each discipline.
I'm trying to hook my teachers into using at least one source in their
teaching or to make it available to their students.  I have an internet
yellow pages but at this point this is too much and some of these sites
are hard to get to  and I have not had a chance to try them all, so if
you have allot of experience with finding great information that fits
right into your curriculum I would appreciate the place. I suppose it
doesn't have to be gopher only, I just want as little frustration as
possible since this is the first step to a giant space.  Remember this is
high school so there are going to be lots of disciplines involved.
Thank you :)
Olga Erbe
Chaparral High School
aglo@nevada.edu