     Here are a few math lists. I thought others might be interested
so I posted these. I got them by issuing a Global command to a listserv
<LISTSERV@UIUCVMD> and running a search for the word math in my word
processor (there are thousands of listservs).

These are about two thirds of the ones I saw... the rest looked a little
esoteric maybe for some of us..

     *NOTICE* these are the List Name and the List Address only. Do not
send a SUBSCRIBE command to these addresses! Unfortunately, the big list
does not include the listserv names for each list (sheesh.. what an omission!).

So to get the listserv address you must write a nice message to the List
address I have here and ask for the listserv address. If someone knows
where to get all the listserv addresses to correspond with the list
names I am all ears. hint! hint! I am sure that info is out there somewhere
in the morass.

Anyway maybe this will help some:

Cheers,

Russell Smith