Greetings -=- if you are looking for guides for Internet, this will
be of interest to you

IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO  >> GOPHERSPACE FOR GOPHER DIRECTORIES (SCS Nevada)

type 'internet guide' for the search for command line

it came back with 10 pages or a list of 195 'guides'  -=-  some
are dupes

IF YOUR NET ENVIRONMENT DOES NOT HAVE SCS NEVADA, GOPHERSPACE FOR GOPHER
DIRECTORIES  -=- TRY THIS

        1. telnet to envirolink.org  login as guest, or better yet
        open an account -=- it is free, and immediate, when i opened
        mine

        2. follow these menu selections >  10 other internet services \
           2 on line manuals  \ 2 internet assistance   \ 68 veronica
           search the world using veronica   \ 7 search gopherspace
           for gopher directories (SCS Nevada)

        3. at prompt for search, type 'internet guide'

Look for the guide that is computer tutorial and in color -- it is
computer based and for the novice -=- covers all the major topics.

Once I can get it checked out -=- will post the ftp to get there -=-

>> Per a previous posting of mine, envirolink.org has things that most <<
>> of your ordinary net environments dont have servers and shells for. <<

later.

Wade Grimes                  voice > 314 898 5553
Social Studies Dept Chair      fax > 314 898 3140
Audio Visual Dir CATV 18       net > wgrimes1@services.dese.state.mo.us
H L Purdin High School               wgrimes@bigcat.missouri.edu
Elsberry, Missouri 63343 0106
                                     -=0=-  A R S > WA0MHP  -=0=-