"What's in a name?"  Our Division Media Center needs a new name. Looking
through the Provincial Directory of School Library Personnel, we find that
central collections of resources for staff have been called Library Media
Services, Library Support Services Centers, Audio Visual Centers,
Divisional Resource Centers, Educational Services Centers, Materials
Resource and Teacher Centers, Teacher Resource Centers and just plain
Resource Centers.

Except that we receive regular calls from the community (mostly parents and
journalists) for news releases, we are happy with Divisional Media Center.
Any other suggestions???

Cheers,
Margaret Stimson                   Outside my window:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada        +29 Celcius, just right for summer
mstimson@minet.gov.mb.ca

LM_NET Archive Home