I have recently had some enquiries about Microsoft ENCARTA electronic
encyclopedia and how it stacks up against the other electronic
encyclopedias that we have in our collections (Information Finder,
Compton's Multimedia, and Grolier Multimedia). I have read several reviews
which give it excellent ratings, but would like to hear from someone who
is actually using it in the school setting.

Also is anyone using the Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia.  Is it the
same as the Compton's Multimedia?

Thanks
Vicki

Victoria Pennell