For those of us who think green....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 11:15:55 EST
From: Lynn Mayo <lmayo@ITSMAIL1.HAMILTON.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list CDROMLAN <CDROMLAN@idbsu.idbsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Recycling CDs

> Does anyone have any information on recycling CDs that are no longer
> used.  If not recycling, what do you do with them -- we're getting
> buried.  HELP

According to Auto-Graphics,

SONY, in conjuction with Digital Audio Disc Corp and Atlanta Precision
Molding will accept compact discs, and jewel cases to be used in the
production of jewel cases and jewel case trays.  Shrinkwrap and caddies
will also be accepted for recycling.  Contact 800/776-6939.  Please mark
packages "clean" (CDs and/or cases and/or trays) or "dirty" (packages with
any shrinkwrap or caddies) and send to:

Digital Audio Disk Corporation
Attentin:  Disc Recycling Program
1800 Fruitridge Ave
Terre Haute, IN  47804-1788

This information provided by REFERMATION, a newsletter published by CENTRO
(Central New York Library Resources Council).

Lynn Mayo
Hamilton College Library
Clinton, NY  13323

LM_NET Archive Home