Yapha's summary of tools used for school library cataloging mentioned
Librarian's Helper. I would like to hear from anyone who has used that
program. I would also like to know if anyone has used any of the software
from "WRITE ON" especially "On-Line Catalog Plus" or "Indexer". We are
looking for an inexpensive program to create an on-line catalog for
high school students to use. The collection is about 2000 books at the
present time, but we are hoping to increase the size of the collection.

                                        Carolyn Wakefield
                                        OLN Academy
                                        Wakefield, MA
(I am also full-time cataloguer at Lynn Public Library/collection 250,000.
So this is a very different situation for me. I'd appreciate your comments)

LM_NET Archive Home