On Tue, 22 Mar 1994, Carolyn A. Owens wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Mar 1994, Maggie M. Calcara wrote:
>
> I am having the same problem with my HP 310 Deskwriter which is attached
> to my IBM clon.  So perhaps Maggie's solution could be mine also.

For what it's worth, I can print to my Panasonic 24pin dot matrix, but
when I switch to my Panasonic laser printer, it won't work.  Mostly it's
no problem because I download to print, but occasionally I may want a
quick page of something.  Not being able to use the laser is not a real
problem, but I *am* curious why the difference!

Betty
Betty Hamilton      <bhamilt@tenet.edu>     Voice: (806) 637-4523
Director of Library Media                           701 Cub Drive
Brownfield High School                        Brownfield TX 79316

LM_NET Archive Home