Date: Sun, 20 Mar 1994 16:21:28 -0600 (CST)
From: Marg Stimson <mstimson@minet.gov.mb.ca>
To: "Maggie M. Calcara" <mcalcara@services.dese.state.mo.us>
Subject: Re: HP Printer\

On Sun, 20 Mar 1994, Maggie M. Calcara wrote:

> Help! Can anyone give me help in printing directly from Pine Mail to my
> Hewlett Packard 550C. I have tried the options in the Pine Mail system.

Greetings Maggie,
I'm using these same techniques on Windows at home and on the Mac at work.
I hope this will give you what you are after.

There are several ways to get a hard copy of your text.
1. Highlight the text on the screen. Go->File/Print selection.
2. Open a word processor without shutting down Zterm. Highlight the
text on the Internet screen. Go->Edit/Copy. Move to the word processor and
click on it. Go-> Edit/Paste. You can then print the usual way from your
word processor.
3. Just before you begin to read the file you want to save, Go->
File/Start Capture. You will be asked to say where you want to save the
file and to name the file. When you've done the naming, you can read the
Internet screen. When you have finished that section Go-> File/Stop
Capture. Now you will have stuff in a file on your hard drive or on a
desktop disk depending on where you told it to save. From the file on disk
or the hard drive you should be able to print as you are normally used to.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Marg S

Margaret Stimson                   Outside my window:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada         +5 Celcius, sunny, wisps of clouds
mstimson@minet.gov.mb.ca

LM_NET Archive Home