Tomorrow-Thursday March 24th-some 2nd graders and I will be e-mailing
their favorite three books to another 2nd grade.  If you have time,
please send them your greetings. We will be at the computer at 10:00am
est.  They are in Mrs. Storey-Welch's 2nd grade at Colton-Pierrepont
Central School  Colton, NY, which is in a very rural part of northern
New York State.  Thanks very much for helping me to get them excited
about the internet. Melinda Miller-Widrick  mmiller3@albneric.bitnet
Just send your greetings to my address with the 2nd grade hello in
the subject.

LM_NET Archive Home