A friend of mine who is at the International University of Japan
needs your assistance (since I had no idea).  He has tried to install
IBM PC LAN program version 1.3 on DOS 5.0 and DOS 6.0, and was
unsuccessful.  Do any of you know of a later version?  Something
which he may install on what he is trying to work with now?  I must
admit to laziness today...I am a grad student and have two classes
this afternoon and will not have a chance to try to find this
information myself...I promised to try to answer him as soon as
possible.  The few times that I have made inquiries on LM_NET, I have
had wonderfully helpful and timely responses...You "guys" are spoiling
me!

Thanks in advance...

Debra Ortiz
College of Library and Information Science
Columbia, S. C.

LM_NET Archive Home