After reviewing the original question and the various responses,
I wonder if the magazine Karen Leon wants is The Unitarian Universalist
WORLD, produced by the Unit-Univ Assn of 25 Beacon Street, Boston.
It is not a news-stand magazine, but goes directly to members of the
Unitarian-Universalist Association or its constituent churches.  They
often have articles on multi-cultural matters, though I have long-since
thrown out my April issue.  -Judy <rvhn@db1.cc.rochester.edu>
Judith Harrington                                (716) 352-3421, ext. 431
Leo Bernabi Elem. School, 69 Lyell Ave., Spencerport, NY 14559