Date: Sun, 08 May 1994 10:00:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: PAUL VENANCIO <PAULVO@ids.net>

Yes indeed. Had major phone bills here in this Newsport, RI suburb until I
found Delphi.. They offer 20 hours of full Interent connect time for $24
per month (after 7PM) with local phone calls in most areas of the United
States. I suggest you call them. They do have an 800 number--but you'll
have to call 800 directory service to find out. They also have an online
info address--something like info@delphi.com--but if that doesn't work you
might try postmaster@delphi.com to see if they will give you the right
address. I am very pleased with their service--comes billed to a credit
card--never a problem with billing or otherwose. By the way--educators in
RI have been given free accounts on a number of services--but still a toll
call--so I telnet from Delphi to the account I am emailing you from.
Cheers, Paul (paulvo@ids.net)

LM_NET Archive Home