  We have two computers with single CD-ROM drives in our media center (no
towers, no networks).  We have accumulated a fair-sized collection of
CD-ROM disks to use with these computers.  Up til now, we've been
storing these disks in a drawer of our circulation desk, so we can lock
them when we're not around.  The problem is that the size of our collection
has grown beyond the size of the drawer.  Anyone willing to share their
ideas about CD-ROM storage?  Security is important to us.

    Thanks!

Patricia Gosda  (pgosda@vms1.nysed.gov)
Van Antwerp Middle School
Niskayuna, NY 12309