Hi. I am very excited about the leadership role the librarians in my
school will be playing in getting our faculty on the NET. I am aware
how important it is for them to be successful. It will be difficult
to get them to use the internet with kids unless they feel comfortable.
We have e-mail with our building and access to phone lines and modems.
Do you think the first step should be simple the ability to e-mail to
others, access Newsnet, etc.  Or would you suggest subscribing to a
service like America Online? Could you share with me any experiences
you might have had--good and bad?  Thank you-jbennert

LM_NET Archive Home