At Harrisonburg High School, we are moving to a block schedule
with an hour long lunch next year. The Virginia State Dept. of
Education says this lunch must be combined with an activity
period and that we must have an idea of where each student
should be during the activity.

My principal would like me to find out if possible, if there
are other schools out there which have addressed this problem
and if so, how. Do any of you all have any suggestions? 'll
post a hit if there is enough responses.

Thanks in advance!

Sandy Parks
Harrisonburg High School
Harrisonburg, VA