Judy,

     You should place your Datalink 2400 modem card in slot 2, not 4.  I
have one and it works fine in my enchanced Apple IIe.  The manual says
slot 3 or the auxiliary slot, but I'm using the auxiliary slot for a Ram
card.  Try slot 2 and then slot 3.  As for the Dataline software, I always
found it to be a nightmare to run and soon switched to ProTerm 3.1 which
allows for VT100 and VT102 emulation.  The Datalink software has a list of
emulation capabilities that can be accessed via closed-Apple E.

     Try this new configuration and let me know how you make out.

Gene LaFaille
Brunswick School
wick1@transit.nyser.net

LM_NET Archive Home