I wish i had been able to buy the Alliance Plus type product that Follett
markets for cataloging AV holdings, but I couldn't.  I did, however, buy
Mitinet also marketed by Follett which allows you to generate original
cataloging for any format in perfectly easy, user-friendly ways.  I did
my whole AV Room, following the manual only, with  no technical help, and
it worked perfectly.  I was afraid that I would never catalog the AV
holding after taking a university class in MARC cataloging non-book
materials--it scared the bejeebers out of me.  But this was easy!

LM_NET Archive Home