We have just finished installing a 100 user Novell 3.12 network in our
school and are looking for some simple networkable programs for word
processing, keyboarding, or any other subject area.  We have a *mixed bag*
when it comes to workstations--from 486's to 8086's, some with hard
drives, some without, some color monitors.  Most of these were donations
from families in our school who were upgrading.  We currently are running
our library program, Accelerated Reader (which is WONDERFUL on the
network), and World Book INFORMATION FINDER.  I know that MECC has some
programs for a pretty reasonable price, but that is as far as I can seem
to get.  Many site licenses indicate that you need hard drives or more
than 640k RAM, other programs require ICLASS (which we don't have).
Any help will be greatly appreciated.   Penny McAllister, Librarian
//Verner Elementary School//Tuscaloosa, Alabama  <pmcalli7@ua1ix.ua.edu>

LM_NET Archive Home