I am interested in bringing in an author or authors for the
'94-'95 school year.  I would like to hook up with someone in
the Syracuse-Ithaca-Binghamton area who would be willing to
share expenses.  This is an ongoing "dream" of mine.  In this
day of limited funding, we should be working together on some
of these projects.  In some cases, I think we could get BOCES
aid/support if we were to share resources.

I am in a 7-12 building, but also schedule presentations in
our 3-6 and PreK-2 buildings.  The Spencer-Van Etten district
is about 15 miles south of Ithaca.

LM_NET Archive Home