Have been reading some interesting things about the Surpass library
(circulation/opac) program produced by Educational Solutions. If you are a
user of this program in  your district, would you kindly share your
impressions with me. I have 3 elementary schools to automate and am in the
process of weighing options. I know about the "giants" out there in the
wonderful world of school-library automation--but I don't want to miss out
on one of the newer/emerging products. Thanks for your help. Paul
Venancio, Director of Media Services, Middletown RI Public Schools
(paulvo@ids.net)

LM_NET Archive Home