On Tue, 31 May 1994, PAUL VENANCIO wrote:

> Have been reading some interesting things about the Surpass library
> (circulation/opac) program produced by Educational Solutions. If you are a
> user of this program in  your district, would you kindly share your
> impressions with me. I have 3 elementary schools to automate and am in the
> process of weighing options. I know about the "giants" out there in the
> wonderful world of school-library automation--but I don't want to miss out
> on one of the newer/emerging products. Thanks for your help. Paul
> Venancio, Director of Media Services, Middletown RI Public Schools
> (paulvo@ids.net)

Dear Paul,
I'd be happy to provide you with a wide list of satisfied SURPASS/2 users
from around the country.  Feel free to call whenever it's convenient for
you.  A personalized demonstration of a fully functional network presented
at your school can be arranged easily.  We welcome your interest.
Regards,
Jay D. Nelson
Educational Solutions, Inc.
(800) 443-3229