A librarian in my district is retiring in a couple of weeks.  We're putting
together a special album to give her as a remembrance.  If you have any
jokes, anecdotes, and/or riddles to offer, I bet she'd get a laugh out of
some good stories after all these years of teaching.
        Thanks for your help with this.  You may reply here, or simply
e-mail your response to me at:

                sn07791@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

--
Paula Liss, Librarian           e-mail: sn07791@llwnet.ll.pbs.org
Southampton High School                 vox: (516)283-6800 x 268

LM_NET Archive Home