Does anybody know anyone in Oxfordshire England?  I have a class of social
studies students at our high school looking for information about the ancestors
 of John Stevens, a stone carver from Newport, Rhode Island.  Stevens
came here from Oxfordshire and is believed to have left behind a family
of stone carvers.  The class wants to know if the family is still in
that area and are they still stone carvers.  Any help would be
greately appreciated.
Judie Porter, Media Supervisor, Portsmouth Schools, R.I.
judiepr@dsl.rhilinet.gov

LM_NET Archive Home