Hi..new tointernet so I hope this goes through.  We had the book youu
asked about and it is called Donkey Donkey.  Unfortunately, from our
recent move to Maui we must have sold it at a yard sale so I do not
recall the author or copyright date. In this book, it is his ears he
thinks are funy looking and asks the other animals for advice.
Hope this helps.
aloha,
Deborah Jordan

On Mon, 7 Nov 1994, Nelda Brangwin wrote:

> I have a parent who remembers a book from her childhood in which a donkey
> tries to become someone other than himself.  He ties his ears together to
> make himself look different among other things.  In the end he decides
> being a donkey is the best.
>
> One of the biggest ways I can show people the value of the internet is to
> make it relevant to their needs.  An answer to this question will go a long
> way toward getting support for technology from this active PTA parent.
>
> Thanks.

> ==Nelda Brangwin                            |     Nelda Brangwin
> 16715 SE 34th Street                      -     Cherry Valley Elem. School
> Bellevue, WA 98008                        |     26701 Cherry Valley Road
>

> nelda@halcyon.com                               Duvall, WA 98008

LM_NET Archive Home