I responded to guusje privately with a long harangue-but just for info-on
pro.187 the anti immigrant prop. There is no enforcement- the gov.
supported it saying it was unconstitutional and that CA had to "send a
message to Wash." But I'm afraid the discrimination will start
immediately. I am worried about parents who will think it is law now will
start to keep their kids out of school now. There is a 90-day
provision-the kids can stay in school for 90 days as ther parents plan to
return home. Who knows what will happen now.

                          Sharyn Udell Mckee
                          Turnbull Learning Academy
                          San Mateo,CA 94401
                          smckee@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us